Painted Dreams (Studio) Painted Dreams (Studio)

this sounds amazing dude! you are really good at your craft ;)

deadlyfishes responds:

I am glad to be working with you! Thanks for your comment! Looking forward to more animations from you as well!

Mpira Mpira

really good track. exactly what i needed :3

FEAST - Lift FEAST - Lift

this is perfect. this kind of feel to a song is what i was looking for in my animation!, you get credit and everything ;)
really enjoy this piece :D

FEAST responds:

SEXY TIME!

SWS - Theme Candidate 01 SWS - Theme Candidate 01

awesome work! was expecting to go into some more intense beats but its still really good

Nanashi responds:

Yeah, me too :P I have trouble expressing more than one musical 'idea' at a time, so I consider this a sketch or WIP.

Thanks!

Skillet - Hero Skillet - Hero

excuse me, im sorry, no. you cant just upload the first song to the album "Awake" by skillet. if you had tweaked it or remixed it, that would be one thing. but just uploading the original track from the CD, thats not cool man. you get that one star because its my favorite song. but just no.

Rebirthing- Skillet Cover Rebirthing- Skillet Cover

my vote is a bit biased. skillet is my favorite rock band, and with that said, i only appreciate things that complement on what they do. you could tell that this was "rebirthing" from skillet, but it was poorly made, the quality of the sound was bad. i will say that im at least glad that you gave it a try :)

Burn Them Down! Burn Them Down!

i WANNA CRY THIS IS SO PERFECT!!! this is the right feel, the right, length, the right everything!
im gonna use this for a project im doing.

and i also have to say, this is really something awesome here, htere are not many composers that can do audio submissions with this quality. most are made with generic loops and corny sounds. this one seems out of a movie. and that is exactly why i love this so much :D awesome stuff bro!

Run Around Run Around

winner! i was looking for something like this! :D its not a menu its actually for a "fight" scene :P
it will fit perfectly :D

lawFX responds:

cool, let me know when it's out. :)

Scratches Scratches

butterscotch yo! i think im gonna use this :D

MassacreLand responds:

Thanks man =]

[Knox]Underground [Knox]Underground

awesome jam :D

i can haz it for my animation? you get credit for the music of couse ;D
but i really like the simple beat, but at the same time there are some really good elements to it.

Knoxius responds:

sure you can use it in a flash :P
thanks for the review